Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Touch of Spring

I don't know about you, but I need a little bit of SPRINGTIME! I don't care what Mr. Groundhog says, I need some sun, and some flowers, and some birds singing. We have several feeders in our back yard, and have some beautiful cardinals we're feeding. So I thought I'd pull out a stamp I bought this past summer and hadn't had a chance to use yet.
This lovely little birdhouse collection is just perfect for a 'thinking of you' or a birthday card--and it was such fun to color! Seriously, the thing that took the longest was deciding what colors to make the birdhouses! The sentiment around the outside says "Hope your days are happy & life is good & all is well in your neighborhood."
Supplies: Stamp--Art Impressions (M-3312); Paper--Prism (light blue and pale yellow) cardstock, and GP (white); blue gingham paper by Daisy D's; Nestabilities square die; ribbon from Ellen Hutson; dimensionals by Scrapbook Adhesives; and Copic markers as shown below:

Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: