Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Wedding invitations. 'Nuff said?

My son gets married at the end of the summer, and when I said I'd make the invitations, he dubbed me the 'vice-president in charge of all paper products'. Then told me I was working for him. My reply? "Honey, you can't afford me!" LOL

But it's been fun working on this project. YES--it will be posted here eventually--but not until the invitations have gone out in the mail later this summer. All 150-175 of them!

I've been cutting and pasting and more cutting and more pasting. SO GLAD that I got an ATG tape gun a couple years ago--I'm going thru tape like crazy. Last night, I went thru nearly 4 rolls. And each roll is 36 yards long!

Then there are other projects to follow the invites--programs, place cards, menu cards, table numbers, rehearsal invites, shower invitations, and thank you notes. And I seriously couldn't do this if it weren't for my Cricut. I'm cutting more things on there than I ever would have dreamed, and it's saving me so much time.

This has been a labor of love, and I've enjoyed making everything--so hang in there with me and there will be pictures eventually. And a few cards that have been planning themselves out in the back of my mind, just waiting to be made!

No comments: