Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not even a mouse!

The last of my Christmas cards are finished--finally--going out in the mail. Hectic doesn't even begin to describe the past few weeks, with the birth of our puppy, the start of basketball season, and the last minute crunch of people who want embroidery done for Christmas! But, the last things are being stitched, and I'm ready to get to baking this week!
I got this a set of Penny Black Christmas stamps (Jolly Friends) earlier in the fall, and my last batch of cards just HAD to feature this adorable mouse!
I didn't have a stamp for my sentiment--so I used the computer and a font called Santa's Sleigh, a favorite of mine, to print the front note before I punched it out. Inside, of course, it says "Not even a mouse!"
I have a few other Christmas cards to post for your viewing pleasure--so keep checking back. And drop me a comment, if you feel so inclined, to let me know what you think!
Supplies used: Stamp--Penny Black "Jolly Friends"; Paper--GP white and BoBunny Wild Berry Red Dot; Ribbon--twill from Stampin' Up and gold from Joann's; Spellbinders Labels Eleven die; Stampin' Up ornament punch; brads from Hobby Lobby Christmas Section; Stickles' Stardust glitter glue; Fun Flock; Signo Gel Pen; and Copic markers as shown below:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: