Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Wonderful Surprise!

I know I've been very derelict in my posting--but what a wonderful surprise it was to find I had been sent an award from Jody at Jody's Creation Station! Thank you so much, Jody! You truly made my day!

This award is for someone to give extra attention to their blog so that more peiople are aware of it. So, the award is not given to people with hundreds of followers.

The rules of this award are to:

Make a reference to the blog of the person from whom you have received the award (with a link). You can choose to pass the award to three to five other blogs, with a link. Leave a comment on your chosen blogs to let them know that they have received an award.

Of course, you do not have to accept the award on your blog or you can specify from whom you have received an award but are not passing it on. Nothing is required.

In the spirit of giving, I have chosen to pass this award on to:

Tracy at Creative Cure



These ladies are very talented--check out their work on their blogs and share a little love!




No comments: