Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love these HoneyPOPs!

Isn't this little guy just the cutest thing ever? I found him at my local stamp store just after CHA, and had to have him!
He's 'Caterpillar' from Inky Antics' HoneyPOP line of stamps, and is just the most fun to color. I added a little Diamond Glaze (Judikins) on his glasses. The paper is from BoBunny, and the apples, which I paper-pieced, are part of the stamp set.

The HoneyPOP, though, is the delightful Honeycomb Paper that brings the inside of the card to life. Simply stamp the shape stamp (apple, in this case) on the Honeycomb Paper to mark where to cut it out, and stamp it inside the card along the fold to mark where to glue it in. Then add more glue to the other side, fold the card shut--and when you open it--it's the most adorable pop-up! SOOOO very easy!

Next one I do will be the 'Cupcake Birdy' set, which has a Honeycomb 2-color cupcake for the center of the card!
Thanks for stopping by!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: