Thursday, June 2, 2011

Because I Care

That's the name of this beautiful hydrangea stamp from Stampin'Up! I loved the vintage feel of the image, and colored it with my Copics--V91, V95, and V99.
The background was made with another SU stamp, En Francaise, which I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, then randomly air-brushed with E40, E41, E42, E43, and V91 and V95. It gave such a soft feel to that panel! (Mental note to self--do this kind of background panel more often!) The doilies and pearls added to the vintage feel of the card.
I'm not sure if this will be a birthday, get well, or thinking of you card--but I love having cards that can serve multiple purposes, just by whatever I stamp on the inside!
Thanks for stopping! Leave me a message and let me know you were here!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.